Disconnection

Abakreo

Disconnection

Postby Abakreo » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi there, i'm here because i have problems with Rolisteam (with each version) since my first use.
Before, i want to apologize if my english is not perfect, because i live in Switzerland, so i have only some basics in English :/

But since i'm using Rolisteam, i only have one problem, if i don't do anything during 5-10 minutes (sometimes more, sometimes less) on rolisteam like sending messages or rolling dices, i always disconnect wich is pretty boring when i can't post messages or can't answer on tchats because the others players need me not to write anything.

I have also a friend who lives in Switzerland too and has the same problem, so i guess the problem comes from the fact we're not in the same lands than our others friends who live in France.

If someone has a solution to this problem, i would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot ! :)
renaud
Site Admin

Re: Disconnection

Postby renaud » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:46 am

I already heard about swiss man who has the same issue. I can't find email about it.

If I remember well, it was caused by firewall or anti viruses.
Do you host the game ?

BTW, there is a french section where you can speak in french and ask support. But english is better because it may help other people.

I will try to find email about this issue. I let you know.
Abakreo

Re: Disconnection

Postby Abakreo » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Hello.

Thanks a lot for the answer. I will check my firewall and see about that.

Also, no, i'm not hosting the game. I never had to do it for now, but i tried and my friends could'nt connect to it, but this is another problem and i think i know how to fix it.

And thanks about the french section, i didn't see it. ^^

And thank you for your help. ^^